Dreaming of a new countertop?
Whether your room simply needs refreshed or an entire makeover, we can help you find that perfect kitchen countertop or bathroom vanity top.
Practical, durable and beautiful. Today’s quartz is available in a range of colors and styles. It’s stain-resistant and never requires sealing.
Natural, elegant granite
For a one-of-a-kind countertop. Each granite slab is as unique as a fingerprint. Durable but requires some maintenance.
Warm, rich soapstone
Rustic and traditional yet versatile enough to look at home in a modern setting. Colors range from ash gray to charcoal black and may have green or blue flecks. Resistant to heat and staining.
Why choose Myers Floors & Interiors for your countertop?
- First choice granite slabs. Not all granite is equal. If an estimate sounds too good to be true, it may be commercial or second-quality material, containing some visual and/or physical imperfections.
- Nearly 50 colors of granite and quartz stocked at our fabrication partner, with access to thousands more slabs to find that perfect piece.
- Opportunity to hand-select slabs and approve slab layout before fabrication.
- Five complimentary edge choices, with additional options available.
- State-of-the-art CNC equipment for precise, uniform edges. No hand finishing.
- An ever-changing selection of remnants available for vanity tops and smaller projects.
- Sink and faucet packages available.